HACC / Hot Aluminium Crucible Cleaner
The proven technology for rapid and efficient cleaning of crucibles
How it works
Crucibles need to be cleaned on a regular basis due to accumulated deposits of bath material and aluminium products on the inside walls and bottom, which progressively reduces the capacity of the crucibles. Crucibles are often cleaned manually or with machines after cooling to room temperature, which involves more time, more money as well as refractory damage; in addition, operators are exposed to excessive noise and dust.
The HACC / Hot Aluminium Crucible Cleaner is a cleaning machine that cleans crucibles (ladles) rapidly at any temperature. Since the equipment operates in automatic mode, there are considerable savings as compared with manual operation. Single and dual head HACCs are available (for metal and bath crucibles).
- Cleans crucibles at any temperature.
- Same machine cleans one or two different sizes of crucibles.
- Best cleaning cycle time.
- Extends refractory life due to uniform cutting action.
- Optimized cleaning heads that minimize sticking of aluminium and bath accumulation.
- Tool design that allows adjustment of cleaning diameter.
- Dust rakes that can be adapted to crucible diameter for optimum dust removal.
Safe Operating Environment
- Eliminates exposure of operators to dust and hot particles.
- Efficient hood system for dust containment.
- Efficient noise reduction measures.
Low Operation and Maintenance Costs
- Highly wear‑resistant tool bits.
- Use of optimized tool design to minimize costs in terms of consumables and maintenance (cleaning head).
- Optimal design of tool bit support to minimize bit breakage.
- Rotating platform to facilitate maintenance of cleaning head.
- Integrated spout cleaning device.
- Air dust blower.