STP / Siphon Tube Preheater
A safe and efficient system to preheat siphon tubes
How it works
Siphon tubes are used to transfer liquid metal from a ladle to a furnace. The siphons, after they have been cleaned and before they are placed in the furnace, need to be preheated, which could be done using the STP / Siphon Tube Preheater.
The preheater is provided with a heating box and a blower that recirculates heated air in a closed circuit all along the siphon.
- Better temperature control; no cold spots.
- Fully automatic operation of the system.
- Reduced energy costs.
- Low operating, maintenance and capital costs.
- No dedicated operator is required.
Safe Operating Environment
- No pollutants; noise free.